update 1.

so what's up blogger?! no followers yet.
i'm very smart and i have interesting things to say.


ok. so here's the update.
i'm super super bored all the TIME! and i used to kill my spare time by making myspace layouts. (cheesy, i know)
i actually got pretty good there at the end though. but that's just not really satisfying anymore but i do still check my layout site. so if there isnt' anyone else who will make your request, i'll do it.
myspace version 1.0 layouts only though.
the url is right HERE.

nextttt.
i go to ku. i'm 18. the name's dani.
my blog related e-mail is whylovexx@live.com
feel free to ask questions about anything. i can't promise that i will give you the best advice possible. but i'll do the best i can.
the questions i can answer best though are the questions you ask me about myself :)

thennnn.
i have a boyfriend. and he means a lotttt lottt lot to me!
i'm a quick typer. so ignore my typos etc.
i have two sisters. a boxer dog named paige.
my parents aren't together.
my favorite color is pink. yeah cliche i know. but it's a warm and inviting color.

here's a picture of myself :)
i'm kinda goofy. i like to party.
i'm sure that i'd annoy just about anyone if they had to watch me while i was alone. i dance. sing. watch youtube until my eyes wanna fall out. then i start again :)
i love life. and i love my friends, but for some reason i'm just not happy here in lawrence. so next year i probably won't be attending ku anymore. instead i'll be at umkc. but that's perfectly fine with me because that's where i wanted to go from the beginning.



ohhh shoot! music!

i love all music. and when i say all i mean it.
i love everything from nicki minaj (current obsession) to miley cyrus, taylor swift, lil' wayne, slipknot, alice in chains, etc. so yeah. EVERYTHING! but life's more insteresting with an open mind.

my playlist is kinda lame over there in the sidebar. it's just everything that i'm totally obsessed with right now.
eventually there WILL be some rock in there.

i do have another blog and it's shut your mouth ...open your ears.
it's totally focused around music. mostly rock and alternative. new releases and reviews. that kinda thing...

by the way, as far as must have albums released in sept./oct. go. you must own! alice in chains - black gives way to blue. it's excellent. and pearl jam - backspacer (i believe that's the name.) is great. just breathe is soo good. and then chevelle - scifi crimes. solid chevelle album.

i think that's enough, i totally blabbed too much. but oh well! :)

SOMEONE START LOVIN' ME!

0 comments:

Post a Comment